Returns & Exchanges
Sometimes things don’t work out, so if you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 working days from receipt of purchase, to send or drop it back to us for an exchange or refund.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their original packing and labels. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
Swimwear is refundable as long as the hygiene sticker is still visible and not been removed.
Underwear is non-returnable unless faulty.
Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
Here is our returns procedure and return options for your order:
Here is what you do:
- Ensure you are returning within the 14 day time frame
- Pop the unwanted items back in to their packaging so that the items are protected
- Complete the returns form provided with your order, stating the items and reason for return.
- Send it back to us by either of the options given below
- We will refund you once we receive the item/s back. This will usually happen within a few days. You will receive an email to confirm once this has been processed.
- All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically it takes up to 5 working days to show up in your account.
- Katie & Jo is not responsible for return costs.
Return your item via a courier of your choice:
- Package up your item as stated in the ‘Returns Process’ section.
- Send it back to us at the following address via a recorded service, so you have a proof of postage, by a courier of your choice:
Katie & Jo
253 New King’s Road
- Katie & Jo is not responsible for returns costs, or returned items lost by a courier.
Return your order in store:
As a quick and easy way to return your item, why not visit us in store (please note all online purchases must be returned to our New King's Road store) and drop your items off by hand. We will give you a proof of receipt and your order will be passed on to our website team to be processed for a refund
- Package up your items as stated in the ‘Returns Process’ and make sure you have filled out your returns form inside.
- Receive a proof of return from a member of staff in store.
- Your refund will be processed by the website team, using your original payment method.
Please follow the 'Returns Process' procedure for the return of the item you would like to exchange. You can purchase the new item at any time as a separate transaction.
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of reciept of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it fore the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Please send photos of the fault via email to email@example.com stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in store then please bring your receipt with you.
You have 14 working days from receipt of purchase to return your item back to us, using the various methods stated. If the goods are returned outside of this time frame then it will not be accepted, and will be returned back to the customer.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel then please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 020 7736 5303.
Please notify us of the return by 1st Jan and return the item within 7 days from this date.
For items purchased in store, Katie & Jo are happy to exchange or issue a store credit for perfect full price merchandise returned within 14 days of purchase on production of a valid receipt. Please note items must be retunred to the store they were purchased in.
All products must be returned in their original condition, with their original packing and labels.
Items bought in-store during sale periods are final sale and cannot be returned.
Credit notes are valid for 12 months and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in sale/promotional periods. Credit notes must be used in the store where they were issued.
This policy applies to both our New King's Road and Bellevue Road stores. Goods can be returned for a credit note or exchange in the store they were purchased in.
This does not affect your statutory rights.